Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Reflection of Project 2 Pre-Production

Unlike with the pre-production of project 1, I actually feel very prepared to start producing project 2. In the following blog post I will reflect on the pre-production phase of project 2.


  1. The major success of this project is definitely the fact that we were forced to create an outline for our work. With this outline, the planning part of my project is already done, which should significantly cut down on the amount of work that I have to do during my production phase.
  2. The hardest part about this week's pre-production work was the fact that I procrastinated heavily and the fact that I had an extremely difficult midterm this week that had me distracted for most of the weekend, when I would have typically worked on this.
  3. I would say that based on the work that I've completed this week that next week is going to go very smoothly. I feel like I have a great handle on what I need to do and I already have a large amount of work completed. 
  4. Overall, I'm feeling much better about this project than I ever did about the last one. It could be because we have one project behind us, or it could be that I'm more comfortable working with rhetorical situations, etc., but I definitely feel much more confident. 

No comments:

Post a Comment