Monday, May 2, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

In this blog post I will talk about the rough cut of my Course Final podcast. The full podcast can be listened to here.


  • Firstly, I would like all my listeners to know that this is my full script for this project, but it is no way a complete podcast. For starters, I have yet to add in music, transitions, or sound effects. As for sound effects, I'm not sure exactly what I would like to do yet, but any advice on that would be great.

  • I think the biggest thing about my podcast right now is that it's pretty long and I'm not completely sure that it keeps the listener's attention. I was sort of wondering if any of the information didn't seem relevant or if the listener thinks that it would become more interesting with sound effects etc., which I plan on adding early tomorrow morning.

  • I think the strongest part of my project right now is the tone that I have. I feel like this podcast really captures my own voice and it sort of allows the audience to see things more from my perspective. I guess what I would like to know if my voice is too informal, and if so is there anything I can do to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment