Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Peer Review for Erin McCabe

For my peer review of someone from my section (6) of English 109, I will be reviewing Erin's standard college essay.

"A Nostalgic Glance Back" by Erin McCabe

For Erin's project, I made a content suggestion. In other words, I made a suggestion about the information that was in her project as well as how effectively she establishes her credibility.

I think I helped Erin to make her project better by giving her feedback on how to better organize the content of her project. I kinda felt like she jumped around a lot with her project, but I was able to suggest that she try to stick to a timeline for her project. Overall, her content was there, I just felt like it could have been more organized.

This project is largely about reflection on previous projects, at least according to the project guides. We talked in lecture about how we were supposed to look out out motivation for doing certain things. I suggested also that Erin talk more about her motivation for all the things that she had to do and why that was important. 

The one thing I liked a lot about Erin's project is that her voice really came through in it. I know Erin and she's super funny and I felt like her essay really reflected that and I think that that made it really great to read overall.


No comments:

Post a Comment