Sunday, May 1, 2016

Peer Review Elizabeth Hernandez

For the first phase of peer review for this project, I will be looking at the production schedule of one of my peers in my section of english 109H.

Production Schedule by Elizabeth Hernandez

For this peer review I just did my best to take a look at Elizabeth's production schedule and see if I could give her any advice on executing her plan of action.

I gave Elizabeth some advice on how to best make sure that she had time to complete all aspects of the QRG, because as I found out, the QRG is definitely not the easiest genre to master. I think that this will help her in the long run. It's definitely some advice that I wish I had gotten before I started to produce my QRG.

Instead of incorporating course materials and stuff into my peer review, I thought it would be better to incorporate some of my own past experiences about the course materials related to the QRG into my peer review. I suggested that she look at the other examples, because peer examples of QRGs are definitely something that would've helped me when I was writing my own QRG for project 1.

One thing that I really admired about Elizabeth's work is that her schedule was so organized. It seemed very realistic and very honest, but it was also just generally aesthetically pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment