Thursday, May 5, 2016

Peer Review for Mariana Chacon

For my second peer review for the course final, I will be reviewing a standard college essay written by Mariana from section 4.

"Untitled" by Mariana Chacon

I decided to look at the content in Mariana's project and make a suggestion about how she could better the information presented in her essay.

I think I helped Mariana because  I felt like her essay was kind of all over the place. She skipped from topic to topic, and I suggested that she pick one or two topics specifically and focus on them rather than trying to address everything that happened. I think this will help to make her essay more clear.

Mariana's essay was good but I think that she could've used more concrete references to back up her claims. We talked a lot in class about how important credibility is, so I suggested that she use quotes and information from old blog posts to make her sound more credible. I think that if Mariana established her credibility a little bit more that it would make her essay better overall.

I really liked the honesty that showed in Mariana's essay. I think the way she uses her own voice to tell the story makes it a very authentic essay.



No comments:

Post a Comment