Sunday, February 7, 2016

Draft of Project 1

Brittany Maynard and the Right to Die

Downer, Chris. "John O' Groats Start/Finish Line" 07/25/2011 via Geograph. Attribution-Share Alike License

This is the initial draft for my first project. My main concerns are that I have too much text for a quick reference guide. I'm also concerned that there are not enough graphics. 

It would be extremely helpful to know whether or not my topic was clear or if it wasn't. I would also like to know whether or not I did a good enough job remaining unbiased, as it is extremely hard to keep an opinion out of writing. 

Please click here to view my quick reference guide. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Payton, I loved reading through your QRG! You did an awesome job. Here is the link to the rubric and more detailed feedback.

    https://docs.google.com/a/email.arizona.edu/document/d/11nEeD9hK2QQ83nbiqqIpumTHfGCpa179j6Gl4nAIMGM/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete