Sunday, April 24, 2016

Editorial Report 13A

I did a heavy amount of editing this past week. In this blog post I will show the differences between my rough cut and from the more final cut of the introduction of my project.

Selection from Rough Cut

The rough cut can be viewed here.


Re-Edited Selection

The re-edited selection can be viewed here.


Author Response

The content of this introduction actually changed a lot from the rough cut to the re-edited selection. I ended up refilming all of my parts of the video and adding in some of the external media. I think all of these things help to make my argument better as well as to make the video itself more interesting to watch because of the multi-media.

The form of this particular piece changed a lot because I used some more of the genre conventions in this more final cut, where in the rough cut I didn't have these things. I added some text and transitions as well as mixed media, all that definitely help to better my video as a whole. They help to make my argument stronger I think, as well as to make the video itself more interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment