Sunday, April 17, 2016

Editorial Report 12A

As we move further into the project, it's extremely important to continue to edit and revise the project. The idea for this week was to try to make the really rough content into more of a rough cut of the final project. This first editorial report will show the progress that I've made with the introduction of my video.

Selection from Rough Cut

The selection that I chose from my rough cut can be viewed here.

Re-Edited Selection

The new and improved version of my rough cut material can be viewed here


Reflection

  • I think that the content changed a lot during editing. I cut out some parts that I felt weren't really beneficial to my argument. I think that by taking out these parts that weren't really necessary, I'm communicating my information more clearly. 

  • The form changed most during my editing. I added music, titles, and transitions to my video which all helped to make my video more interesting. I think that the edits done to form really help to present the content more effectively because it makes it more interesting to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment