Sunday, April 24, 2016

Editorial Report 13B

In this post I will talk about how the conclusion of my project has changed from the editing that I did over the past week.

Selection from Rough Cut

The rough cut of the conclusion can be viewed here.

Re-edited Selection

The re-edited conclusion can be viewed here.

Author Response

The main thing that changed in the re-edited version of the conclusion was that I cut out a lot of the information that I decided wasn't super relevant to my topic. I made the conclusion shorter and more direct and I think that will help with the clarity and poignancy of my project as a whole.

As far as the form, I added different music and transitions from one frame to another. I used the genre conventions of the video essay in order to make these things better and I think that overall adding these things will make the project as a whole better.

No comments:

Post a Comment