Sunday, April 17, 2016

Peer Review for Diego Alcantara

As we continue to work on our projects, the peer review becomes increasingly more important. As the due date gets closer, there is more pressure to start getting a more finalized version of the work. In this blog post I will reflect on a peer review for someone in my section of this class.

"Untitled" by Diego Alcantara

  • For Diego's project I chose to make some suggestions on the form of his rough cut of project 3. 

  • I think I helped Diego with his project because his form was there, but not really. He had everything in there for his project, however the podcast itself has not yet been recorded. So although he had the content, the form was definitely lacking. I suggested that he record as soon as possible and try to put everything together ASAP because that will definitely make the editing process better.

  • We talked a lot in class, as well as in the genre investigations that we did before project 1, about how each genre contains different conventions that make it unique. Right now what Diego essentially has is a QRG with "sound effects" so I think once he actually records he will have much better success with the genre conventions. 

  • I really liked how clear Diego's argument was. It wasn't too long, it was too the point, and it was extremely clear. I'm definitely going to have to return to my project and make it much more clear and concise like he did with his.

No comments:

Post a Comment