Sunday, April 24, 2016

Peer Review for Cheyenne Garcia

Below is my peer review for my classmate, Cheyenne. I really liked her project, and I think her topic is something that's extremely important.

Her final project can be viewed here.

For Cheyenne's project I decided to make a copy-editing suggestion based on some of her design elements.

For Cheyenne's project I think that the biggest complaint that I had was that some of her video clips were super quiet. I just advised that she try to make them louder because that will make it easier for the viewer to watch.

I also mentioned the genre convention of music in the video. Although Cheyenne's topic is a solemn one, I think when she shows some of the media that doesn't have audio, it would be more easy to look at if she had soft music playing.

One thing I loved about Cheyenne's project was that you could tell that it's a topic she's super passionate about. This really comes through when she talks during the video and I think that that makes her argument much more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment