Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection on Project 3 Pre-Production

The pre-production of project 3 is an important part of the writing process because it gives you an idea of the work that you have to do for the production stages. Below is a reflection on the pre-production work that I finished this past week.


  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

    I would say that my biggest success throughout this week was the fact that I found a topic that was something that is extremely important to me, as well as something that is a much bigger issue than it is specifically in this case.

  2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

    My biggest challenge for this deadline was the fact that I procrastinated way too much. I ended up waiting until the weekend to do most of it and I feel like in some ways that affected the quality of my work and my research. I'm definitely going to have to not procrastinate so much in next week's production deadline.

  3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

    I think that based on the fact that I like my project topic and I'm very invested in it that next week will go pretty smoothly. I think that as long as I avoid procrastinating as much as possible, then I will end up having a pretty smooth experience next week.

  4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

Overall, I'm excited about this project much more than I have been about the past two projects. I feel pretty confident about the form of the video essay, and I'm actually a little bit excited to get to try a genre that's a little bit unfamiliar to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment