Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Review for Alexis Morrison

Peer Reviewing is extremely important because it gets you thinking about your project and how you can change it to make it better, but it also allows you to help someone else out.

Peer Review 10A

Alexis's content outline can be found here.

For Alexis's content outline, I decided that an outlining suggestion would probably be the most helpful for me to make. I looked at her outline and examined it for detail and content in order to help her make a better project.

I think that I helped Alexis by giving her a better idea of what she needs to have in her project for it to be a convincing argument. Her outline was not the most detailed, it hit the main parts, but I suggested that she add more detail to try and build a better outline. Overall her work was good so there wasn't too much to comment on, except the lack of detail and the fact that she didn't make a whole lot of references to types of arguments that can be backed up by factual information.

The main thing in Alexis' project that I suggested to make sure she has is references. That's extremely important in the standard college essay because not only does it allow for the genre convention of citations, but it also allows the author of the project to build credibility with his or her readers.

One thing I really liked about her project was her topic. I think her topic is a really good one. It's extremely relevant and it deals with an issue that people with different preferred pronouns deal with every day, but other people might not be aware of.




 



No comments:

Post a Comment