Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Review for Gabby Dietrich

As I wrap up my Project 3 pre-production, I am finally to my last blog post. This will be a peer review for Gabby from section 2. 

Peer Review 10B

Gabby's content outline can be viewed here.

For Gabby's project I decided to do a resource recommendation because I know that she's making a video essay and her content outline looked pretty solid, so maybe I can help her by making her life a little bit easier.

  • I think that I definitely helped Gabby with her project. Although her outline was very solid, I felt that by suggesting different places to film and by suggesting different resources for her to use while filming, that it'll help her project overall.
  • I felt like what I helped Gabby with most was the genre conventions of the video essay. In the video essay, one of the main parts is having the option of being on screen and explaining your POV to the audience. It would be hard to do that if your background is loud or distracting, like a dorm room or a busy place might be. 
  • I think the most impressive thing about Gabby's project 3 so far is how unbelievably detailed her project is. I think its great how much effort she clearly put into it and I think that the content of her project will be exceptional.

No comments:

Post a Comment